Saturday 21 January 2012

Christmas Time... has come and gone. But I don't care.



Let's kick this blog off with something that doesn't stink. This is the mani I did for Christmas. Neat eh?

I used Essie's Fishnet stockings with OPI's Got the Blues For Red on top. I also used Orly's Lucky duck. Both of these were topped with Essie's As Gold as it Gets. For the tree I used an assortment of greens, which include more Lucky Duck, and Essie's Sew Psyched and some random Wet N' Wild that I've had for over 10 years. And the tiny bit of gold on top is Sally Hansen's Gilty Pleasure (As is Santa's buckle). The white is Clair's Snowball. Santa was made using just Fishnet Stockings and Clair's Snowball.

I wore this to a Christmas Party and people were pretty impressed. It's nice knowing people who are easily impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...