Tuesday 7 February 2012

Mattése Elite - Nutty Hat Guy

Soooooooooooooooooooooo I always wanted OPI's Mad As A Hatter, but there was no chance I was going to pay $50+ more for it.  So when I found Mattese Elite's answer to it I was pretty happy.  While it's in no way an exact dupe it filled a void.  Then I put it on...

Nutty Hat guy is first off glitter in a clear base.  It contains silver, light purple (almost silver), red and green glitter.  Now application depending on the finger was between 2-4 coats.  The formula was finicky at best.  It was like trying to spread drying glue a points.  It dragged like woah and congregated at the tips of my fingers. I actually had apply it twice before I took the photos. And removal was a nightmare.  It was literally a nightmare.  But instead of being covered in blood and guts I was was covered in glitter.  Which it turn was a pain to get off my skin.  I don't know if you understand how annoying it was to try and get rid of it.

It was also a flashy nightmare on the camera. I would maybe use this for an accent nail.  But I would not put myself through the pain and torture of trying to apply this as a full manicure. And I doubt I would buy it again. If Mad As A Hatter is something you REALLY feel the need to have but you don't want to shell out $$$, get this.  But if it's not something you really need, you're not missing out on anything special.




Glitter EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...