Wednesday 1 February 2012

Sally Hansen Ivy League

Let me tell ya.  This  polish is retina burning goodness.  It's a bright green (And when I say bright I mean that if this was anything other than nail polish and I hypothetically saw it on the ground, I would assumer it was highly toxic waste), packed with gold micro-shimmer.  I used 3 coats and application was flawless.  You did see a bit of VNL (but just a tiny bit).  I barely noticed, and that's something that bothers me when it's obvious.

Anyhoo I actually didn't like this polish too much after I bought it BUT it was on sale so I never felt bad.  Then today I put it on and my mind changed.  Now I wont be wearing this an an everyday mani but still, I'm gonna be keeping it now for sure.

Now on to the pics.  Get your sun glasses on!

Various degrees of flash (ie retina burning).





I put Ivy league over 2 coats of Sally Hansen's Gilty Pleasure on my thumb, because I wanted to see if it would eliminate the VNL.  And while it did it also made it less green.  Don't get me wrong it was still a crazy amount of green just a bit less.  It also brought out the gold a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...