Friday 3 February 2012

Sally Hansen - Rockstar Pink

Today I have Sally Hansen's Rockstar Pink.  It's a giant pink glitter fest in a bottle.  It mainly consists of pink glitter, but they also have some blue glitter, and red glitter thrown into the mix.  And to finish it off it's also full with tiny gold glitter.

It took 3 coats to get the polish opaque.  And application was surprisingly good.  Not thick or goopy.

Now I've said this before I'm not crazy about glitter polishes but I do like using something like this as an accent nail. I suggest if you don't have this you should get it.  It's really too unique to pass up. Also it wont break the bank!

In natural light. The clouds had covered the sun.





I thought this picture was cool.  I took it as the sun was starting to come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...