Thursday 19 July 2012

OPI's My Pointe Exactly + Illamasqua's Raindrops = Perfectness

My Pointe Exactly is the only shade I got from this years soft shades collection from OPI.  I don't LOVE soft shades and I don't wear them a lot but I do like them.  And I like knowing I have some work safe shades.  You know in case I ever get a real job. I was lucky enough to a) Buy Illamasqua Raindrops on sale from Illamsaqua's website for £5. b) Buy it before it was discontinued.

My Pointe Exactly is a sheer gray Jelly. I used 3 coats for the swatch.  Although if I wanted to layer these 2 again.  I would probably only use 2.  The formula was fine.  No problems at all.  I then layered 2 thin goats of Illamasqua's Raindrops on top. Raindrops is a blue/gray, jelly polish full of iridescent flakies.

I think My Pointe Exactly works as perfect underwear for Raindrops. And what girl doesn't like really nice underwear?

Side by side. My Pointe Exactly looks less blue in person.

 It's still a bit sheer with 3 coats as you can see.  But nothing major.

 With Raindrops!

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to you about the getting a real job thing, I always make sure there are some safe colours in my box ;) You are so lucky to have raindrops! It's sooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Raindrops reminds me of a grown up version of Sinful's Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...