Saturday 18 August 2012

Essie Moonstruck - What's this? A white polish that dosen't make me want to cry?

My original title said "A white polish that doesn't make me want to pull my finger nails out with pliers"  But I thought that was too much.  At least for a nail blog.  So I put it here instead :D

So white polish eh? You know what I mean.  I find most white creams I use are giant bitches. They get goopy too fast. Or they're streaky.  Or they bubble.  Or they're some sick combination of all three.  But not this.  Oh no.  Not this.

I used 4 coats of Essie's Moonstruck. Granted as usual I could have gotten away with 3.  Moonstruck is a white with gray undertones.  So it's not white enough that it looks like correction fluid.  It has a softness to it.  Application was smooth and it evened itself out like something that easily evens itself out nicely.

So if you're looking for a white polish,  I think this is discontinued.  So you are out of luck...forever. I'm kidding.  Try Essie Marshmallow.  I heard that's good!


6 comments:

  1. This is a pretty white. Unfortunately Essie does not sell in India :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome white! I don't like Marshmallow, or maybe my bottle is super sucky cuz it was gunky and a bitch to apply. Almost like trying to put elmers glue on my nails! I might be able to find this at those nail supply stores that sell older Essie colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame. I got this bottle from my mothers friend who owns a salon. It had clearly been used but despite that and it's age it was still perfect.

      Delete
  3. was just going to say-I think people really like Marshmallow-I need to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so gorgeous and squishyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so good... I'm still searching for a decent white nail polish... :-/

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...