Monday 6 August 2012

Sephora By OPI - Just a Little Dangerous

Nostalgia time!

So when I started getting into nail polish this was the first polish I ever bought after looking it up first. Since then 95% of my nail polish I buy is only bought after I have seen a swatch. 

Just a Little Dangerous is a pretty aubergine polish that flashes pink and light purple shimmer.  And despite how dark it is most of the time you can tell it is Purple.  I used 3 coats for this.  I probably could have used 2.  But this is one of the few bottles of polish I own that's pretty much half finished.  Because it's been uses so much it went on a tad goopy with the first coat.  But a bit of thinner fixed it.  While I love this colour, my only negative is the polish seems a tad dull under indoor lighting.  I don't know why.  Oh well it's still a beautiful colour!  Tomorrow I'll post how I made it into a badass mani for my friends birthday today :)

 Indoor flash 1
 Indoor flash 2
 Indoor no flash
Natural light

3 comments:

  1. OH MY, it's a pretty purple, I love it - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous eggplant kind of purple, love it!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...