Saturday 3 November 2012

The best part of Halloween?

Candies, of course!

Well, actually not.  I don't eat most candy being that I am apparently some sort of alien.  Really just chocolate and like caramel and things of that nature.  I am learning to like gummies but I can't chew them without feeling queasy so methinks the battle will be long ad arduous so I may just stop fighting and not eat candy.

But candy is pretty awesome on nails, as evidenced by the adorable manicure that I did last week after I applied my lovely white base!  I added some Ghoulish Glow on top to make it a little more fun but forgot to take photos in the dark.  C'est la vie!

So here is a cute little candy manicure!  I used about a million polishes and I can't remember them all but off the top of my head:

Urban Outfitters Bandeau
Zoya Charla
Zoya Ivanka
Cult Nails Annalicious
OPI Fly
OPI Did It On Em
Color Club Almost Famous
Color Club Fly With Me
OPI Pompeii Purple
OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold Em
OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear
OPI The Show Must Go On
Revlon Royal
Orly Glitz and Glamour (which is the gold bits and also the best warm gold ever)






13 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like this! Hah, I just saw Kas's zombie nails/hand/arm post for the first time a second ago, so this makes for a stark contrast. One makes me want to hurl, and the other makes me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .Ahahaha, I love how creepy that nonspecific statement sounds, now that I've read it back.

      Delete
    2. Nonspecific creepy statements are pretty much all I say. That's probably why most people shake their heads when I say things.

      ANYWAY. I'm glad you like them! I wore them for about four days and they just made me very cheerful all the time <3

      Delete
  2. This mani is so precious! And Tara's comment above cracks me up lol. Don't worry about liking candy, that's good that you don't. You won't gain weight as quickly as others who do love candy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lol! Ehhh I'm already a bit of a chubster due to a love affair with good meat and cheese, but yeah, I think I'd be the size of a house if I drank soda or ate more sweets :P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Go get some! After all, it's all on sale after Halloween.

      Delete
  4. So cute! I need to go and find some candy now, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said above, it's all on sale after halloween! Go get some :P And thanks!

      Delete
  5. Woo! Tastiest nail art EVER! This is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...