Saturday 9 March 2013

Barry M - Racing Green

First off sorry I haven't been able to post or even comment on anyone else's blogs.  And thank you everyone that posted on my last post.  I'm glad you liked my stamping :) My week has been super busy and so will the next one due to rehearsals and shows.  Also this has nothing to do with my lack of blogging activity but I just got a night guard due to clenching my mouth constantly.  It's yucky.

Anyways I did these nails maybe a month ago and they have been sitting on my laptop since then.  Racing Green is not a true racing green in my opinion.  It's close but not exact.  It's a deep green with fine green and gold shimmer(which I don't think you can see in the photos).  What makes this not a true racing green is that it has blue undertones.  You can kind of see it in the photos.  I used 2 coats for full opacity.

Fun fact:  I took maybe 200 pictures of this.  I was convinced all my pictures were coming out blue.  Turns out none of them really did.  It was either my screen, my bad eyes or a combination of the 2.




11 comments:

  1. Very pretty polish. It looks almost teal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning polish on you! All the best with rehearsals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great on you! Kind of looks like Illamasqua Viridian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgegous green, look at that shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this shade is really pretty and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it sparkles on the last photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour! I had to get a bite guard too :( unfortunately I rarely wear it after spending $200 on the damn thing!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...