Wednesday 20 March 2013

Two more Halo Hues for you!

Kas already got the ball rolling with these polishes, so I figured I'd share a couple more with you today!

Now you all know I like a nice, crazy holo.  The more obnoxious, the better.  There's just something about waving my fingers around and seeing pretty, pretty rainbows that makes me a very happy lady, so the Halo Hues collections have been absolutely impossible for me to resist.

I have all of the first Halo Hues polishes and four of the six newest ones(THANK YOU WINNERS GIFT CARD!) and I am so pleased with them.  I can't wait to wear these all summer long!

First up: Here's Cherubic, a tan holo that covered in two coats.  Great formula, no complaints at all.  Since holos have a reputation for being dulled by topcoat, I decided to swatch these with topcoat only on my ring finger.  I noticed absolutely no dulling, so I will be wearing these with topcoat.

These photos are in normal outdoor sunlight, last photo is just plain indoors.







Next is Angel Kiss, a seafoam blue-green holo that also covered in two coats.  As before, no formula issues and no holo dullness from the topcoat! This was probably my favourite of the first Halo Hues collection, just really fun and bright.







Are you guys loving the Halo Hues too?

3 comments:

  1. So lovely! I'm trying not to drool... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey these are the same two I got! Cherubic is amazing...I love that it's technically a neutral polish but NO IT'S RAINBOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...