Thursday 25 July 2013

Femme Fatale Tricky Treats: So THIS is glitter.

Of course I know what glitter is.  But up until now glitter to me was lots of circular shiny stuff, or hexagons.  Or sometimes it got really crazy and it was bar glitter, hexagons AND it was black and white.  INTENSE!  That was until I encountered Femme Fatale.  It is clear that up until now I had no idea what glitter really was.

Femme Fatale is an indie brand bases in Brisbane, Australia.  Not only do they make and sell their own cosmetics they also sell other international brands as well as well as national brands!

The first polish I have for you guys is Tricky Treats!  It's a glitter in an orange tinted base.  It contains bar glitter both in orange and holographic gold,  medium orange hex glitter, tiny orange glitter, small purple and red square glitter, tiny pink glitter and finally I don't know how many are in here but I found a single orange heart.   It's a true mélange of shapes and sizes.  And for something that is so jammed packed with glitter I was super pleased with the formula.  I only used one coat over NYC 120A, a purple shimmer(It's old so it has a number rather than a name).  And it applied easier than a lot of more tame glitters I own.  Also a bonus is that it is 3-free!

All in all I really like this and can't wait to wear it around Halloween.  I want to layer it over a squishy purple.  In general I'm not a huge glitter person, but I've slowly found myself liking them more and more!  I'm excited to show you the others I have!

Full size bottles are 12ml and you can find them online at Llarowe (USA), Harlow & Co (Canada),Shoppe Eclecticco & Beauty so Fly (Singapore), Ledouxnuage (France) and Norway Nails (Norway).  They are $13 USD but of course that price will vary slightly depending where you get them. And if you are in Australia you can order straight through them!

Do you guys have any Femme Fatale polish?







*Product sent for honest review

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!
    I have a couple of Femme Fatale polishes I got from Norway Nails to review :) I'm quite fond of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is pretty - I love those orange glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that is soooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mishmash of various glitters in there are so fun, especially against the purple base you chose! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! This makes me think of Fall and I love it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...