Thursday 31 October 2013

F4 - Hocus Pocus: Well worth the wait.

Well Halloween has come and gone.  And I'll be honest with you guys the one thing I will be missing will be the horror movies that are always on the television.  I love a good(or hilariously bad) horror film.

This polish that I wore today was part of F4's Halloween line last year.  I didn't wear it last year so I decided that this year I was going to wear it on Halloween for the first time.  I wanted my first time to to be special guys.  So I have been sitting on this polish for over a year and that day has finally come.  Let me tell you it was well worth the wait(OMG she used the title of the post in the post...like in movies).

I decided to go with the obnoxious look.  My base was a bright orange by Orly(I could not find the name on the mini bottle), and I used one coat of Hocus Pocus over it.  Hocus Pocus is tiny matte black glitter and pink glitter, as well as larger pieces of green and yellow glitter.  Formula was super easy to use and you could probably get this to be opaque on its own in 3 coats or so.

So do I do Christmas stuff now?

Have you tried F4 polishes?  Do you think this was worth the wait?  Do you like scary movies?  Which ones?  TELL ME!




7 comments:

  1. I like glitter toppers like this, especially because of the small glitter, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itt's worth waiting :). Nice combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter! And yes, you do Christmas stuff now. Starbucks has their holiday cups out, so...it has begun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo! :) As for Christmas nails, it's never too early to start, right? Our local shopping center already had some holiday decorations up before Halloween was even over.

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous glitter!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...