Thursday 14 November 2013

Majestic Cheetah Nails: Please note that this review is written to the tune of The Lion Kings's Circle of Life. Feel free to sing along with my new lyrics. Backing track provided. (Part of me wishes I was joking)

When I first got these water decals to review for KKCenterHk all I could think for some reason was Lion King.  So logically I did the review in song along form.  Feel free to just read it, but if you would like the full Lion King on Broadway experience scroll down to the instrumental track and click play or go here and open YouTube in a new page.

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
[Sithi uhm ingonyam]

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
[Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyam]

Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama Ingonyama nengw' enamabala [Chant repeats]

[Start singing at 0:51)

From the day this arrived on my doorstep
I'm thinking, wow this looks real fun
Even though the site, says these are leopards
It's clear they are, majestic cheetahs
There's ten in a set for each nail
Although there was no instructions found
But I've done this before
Cup of water galore
Let's begin and let the magic take hold

These are water decals
And they slide right off
Off the paper back
But don't forget
An important step
Remove the plastic*
It protects it
Protects it from harm

Music break...If someone is singing the other party for you they can continue with the Ingonyama Ingonyama nengw' enamabala's.

[Start singing again at 3:07]

These are water decals
Put them over white
They are sort of clear
And when you're done
Use some acetone
To clean up the edges
These are well priced
Just two fifty four**

IF YOU SUNG THIS GIVE YOURSELF A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!



 Messed up the last guys face because I fiddled too much with it.

 

*The plastic from on top of the decals.
**USD

Again if you would like a set of these they retail for $2.54 USD.  You can also use our 15% discount code 'varnishedvalkyrieevent15off'.

*Product provided for honest review

10 comments:

  1. You should have had longer nails for this cheetah occasion - but they are quite lovely even if you don't get the entire cheetah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Song cracked me up. Yes, I sang it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! And yes, I sang along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so wildly creative I love it! :) Very entertaining post, and awesome manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are completely crazy. I love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are the most amazing person i have ever "met" and i did sing this. can't believe you wrote this in song. you are epic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I totally love your song! :D These decals are really cute!

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK you are a total dork-but I still love you! HEHEH. I have never seen this movie. Just not my thing. Now Paranormal Activity Part 4, Friday the 13th part 8, I'm all over it

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...