Thursday 10 April 2014

This Isn't Your Grandmothers Easter Manicure Part 3

Today I have for you a recreation of a manicure I did two years ago! As you all know by now I REALLY like Monty Python, and am permanently scarred for life because I can't see them all live. And for the past 2 years I have done an Easter manicure inspired by the sketch troupe. Two years ago I did a manicure inspired by the The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog from film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, one of mt favourite films of all time.  This year I decided to recreate it!  The one main difference was the bunny. He is much cuter and throwing and eyeball. Awwwwwwwww.

This time around the egg nails look a lot better(even thought most got covered in blood).  I think the colours suit Easter a bit more. Apart from the white base, the eggs were done almost entirely from acrylic paint that I had mixed. The bunny accent nail was done with a base of Orly Liquid Vinyl and paint. I like it A LOT better this time round :P

I also decided that this would be my entry for Nail Polish Canada's Easter Nail Art contest!  So please head on over there and vote for me. I will also lower you taxes if you vote for me...I wont.



 Before the blood
Comparison

And just in case you don't know anything about Monty Python:

6 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...