Wednesday 29 October 2014

Haloween Classic (On my RIGHT hand as well!!!)

I feel like this is something almost everyone does at one point or another. A graveyard scene. I actually did one last year(but let's not talk about that mess). This year I decided to do a gradient. I was at first conflicted. Do I want a purple gradient or a black gradient? I ended up stumbling across a graveyard manicure that wasn't a gradient but it used only black white and gray with the only colour being a pumpkin. So I decided I would do my original idea in a black gradient and the only colour would be the jack-o-lanterns features.

I also decided not to tell you who I was inspired by. I was having trouble finding their blog when I was trying to find a link so I could credit. Long story short, the reason I couldn't find any was because they had deleted all their accounts because they had been caught stealing peoples posts.

So I would like to credit this to whoever that person probably stole the idea from.


Here is my right hand. I'm really happy with it as it's the first time I have done nail art using my non dominant hand(not including lines using tape or dots).

9 comments:

  1. Regardless of who originated the idea, I dig your execution.

    Get it? See what I did there? :D

    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautifully painted - I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. just the gradiënt alone is so very stunning! Lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! the black and white with a little orange is such a cool look. amazing job with your right hand too! I don't even bother to attempt that hand anymore lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I really like this! I like the scary pumpkin on the pinky especially.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...