Friday 9 January 2015

A-Z Challenge - Inspired: Tonight, we gotta live for, we gotta live for, these days! + 500th POST!!!

So after a break I didn't forget to do the A-Z Challenge, I was just really tired yesterday and made an executive decision not to do my nails.

I've had quite the week. Remember how I said this year I was going to do more performing and whatnot? Well this week I did 2 shows and 1 audition :) And in an effort to motivate myself I have decided that for every show, or audition I do, I will have a chocolate from my tin of Quality Street chocolate. And that is the only time I can have those chocolates! Huzzah! Also this is Varnished Valkyrie's 500th post! Double Huzzah!

Back to nails! My inspiration today is my favourite boy band in the history of everything, Take That, and the outfits they wore when they performed their first single 'These Days' on the X Factor in November. As well as their logo, and the number III(Which is the name of their new album, because now there is only 3 of them). And you know what? While I do miss Jason and dynamic he brought to the group, TT3 is growing on me. It's a slightly different dynamic, but different doesn't have to be bad.

All I used for this manicure was Orly Liquid Vinyl and white acrylic paint.





Who here loves Take That? Or am I the only one here :(


Take That - These Days (X Factor performance 23... by ilabarlowed

Check out more fab A-Z Challenge manicures!


6 comments:

  1. your nails look exactly like their outfits, awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty fantastic mani! Happy 500th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Take That! <3 What a great mani!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Take That! (Sssssh...don't tell). Brilliant mani and congrats on your 500th post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic manicure. Way to Go 500th!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...