Tuesday 17 February 2015

BLOBS! AKA Easiest Nail art EVER!

1) I am really into Korean food right now. I have always had it but for some reason I have been having it more often recently. I just bought a tub of kimchi and wow. Have you ever had Kimchi on a grilled cheese sandwich? If not, do it. DO IT NOW!

Did you go make one? Isn't it amazing?!?!?!?!?!?! Now we can move on.

2) I needed a fast manicure, and boy did I ever find it. It's easier than dots! All you do is paint your nails you base colour(Sally Hansen Pacific Blue), then once it's dried you put another coat of that colour on(a thick coat) and then with a contrasting colour(Ruby Kisses Blue My Mind), blob it onto the wet polish. Vola! Easy nail art. The only thing is it kind of takes a while to dry because the polish is thick. I'm not sure who came up with this originally but I have seen it time and time again on Instagram. So if you know, let me know.

Do you like Korean food?




5 comments:

  1. It looks lovely :) I've tried it once but it refused to dry unfortunately :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's a shame. I waited about 15 minutes before I top coated, and then I waited another 30 till I felt safe to do stuff with my hands.

      Delete
  2. ooh the colors you chose give this a really neat look! It looks like oil blobs - which is a compliment i promise :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's easy nail art but with great final effect! :-) The only negative thing is the drying time... :-) I've tried it two-three times (I called this kind of manicure "Drops" because it reminds me of drops) but I always used contrast colours... Blue is my favourite colour (all shades of blue) and I like your version very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely nails!!! I like your blog!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...