Monday 20 April 2015

Wild Weather

I need a rain jacket guys. I am the kind of person that prefers overcast and drizzly days, but I hate that my jacket isn't waterproof. Because then I end up feeling cold, even when it's somewhat warm outside. I will say despite my hatred for hot weather in general one of the things loved about when I was in Trinidad was that the weather was so warm the rain was like a shower.

Speaking of things that are cold, my cold is MUCH better. It appears that it wasn't a bad cold, as it never got to the point where I felt like I needed to lie in bed wish tissues by my side all day. While it wasn't a horrible cold it still sucked any extra energy I had to spare, and I just could not bring myself to do my Wild nails for my A-Z Challenge on time. So here they are finally.

Because I was still feeling under the weather when I did these I wanted to keep them simple. They are really fun leopard print nails. I used Picture Polish's Mad Magenta for a base,  and Barry M's Majesty and Zoya's Dahlia for the spots. It was quick and easy!

No top coat

Top coat

4 comments:

  1. I hope I get to learn how to make good leopard spots like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty, simple is good - and I'm happy you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better :) I love your nails, really fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...